I'm having writer's block. But not really. It just seems that way. I don't feel like there is anything to say on my blog lately. Also, I'm pretty sure my mother and mother-in-law are the only ones reading it and since I talk to you both pretty regularly...ha ha...what's the point?
I'll be back when I have more to share...and the bloggers are back to reading!
Oh, but I should announce (just in case someone IS reading) that my wonderful husband got offered a new job this week. Lots more traveling...but lots more pay and benefits too. And hopefully I'll get to travel with him a bit.
Ciao!
3 comments:
That stinks. I read on a regular basis although I can never think of anything to say in comments. I'll just have to call more often. It's a good problem to have though.
I've been on a little bit of blog break, too. I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with too many activities to write about and not sure how to share about them. I'll be back for sure to check out what I've missed here!
Congrats to Ty about the new job! Benefits are such a blessing, and I hope you get to travel with him, too! =D
I've been bad about blogging ever since my birthday...I feel like there is never anything to share that I want to share. Congrats on the job though! and I hope to do better about reading more regularly :)
Post a Comment