I was watching Discovery Health today. There was this show called "6 Going on 60" and...I cried like a baby. Is that ridiculous? It's just so sad and somehow touching to see these little girls with an illness and how their family is able to keep living.
At the same time, it's scary. I can't help but worry when I see things like that. I can't help but ask...what if it happened to me? Would I be as strong and brave?
Growing up and thinking about starting a family...it's scary. There are so many things that could go wrong, so many disappointments I might have to face. How do people do it???
2 comments:
With a prayer in your heart and with Christ in your thoughts :D
"Come what may and love it." =) You trust that Heavenly Father knows you and will not send you more than you can handle -- and that He will help you through everything you feel like you can't handle.
Post a Comment