We had some sunny weather this last weekend, and Tyler really wanted to take advantage of it. He asked me what we could do, and I think he was really hoping I would go golfing with him...but I'm not at all interested in golf. So then he asked if we could go fishing, and I agreed.
Because we don't have an Idaho Driver's License, Tyler had to get an out of state fishing license and those are expensive! We got one that only lasts a day and it was $12.

I didn't plan on doing any fishing, but I brought the camera along because I always enjoy nature. We went to a place along the Snake River called Henry's Fork.

It was super windy and I tried to stay by the truck for protection from the wind.

Tyler didn't have much luck fishing. The current was too strong in the river. First, it took away his worm...


...then it took away his lure. So he went in after it. And he got it back!

It was a super clear day, even if it was windy. Look at how gorgeous the sky was!


We didn't bring any fish home, which is okay by me. I don't really like fish. But we did enjoy the scenery and the weather.
2 comments:
That is so awesome that you guys try different things and have fun together!
Sounds like a fun way to spend time together. Glad you got some nice pics out of it even if Tyler missed out on his fish. =)
Post a Comment