I'm sorry, this just seemed kinda fun. So...why not?
Ten things I want t0 say to ten different people:
10. You are the BEST thing that ever happened to me and I love you SO much.
9. I miss having you to talk to all the time, but I'm so proud of you for what you are doing.
8. We just have so many memories. I am so glad we have the relationship we do.
7. I probably couldn't have survived my first semester of college without you.
6. Thank you for your awesome example. I have always looked up to you.
5. Having you in my life has made it so different, and so worth it.
4. You are so strong, and you've shown me that I can make it through just about anything.
3. We couldn't have been better friends, or more connected, if we'd been biological sisters.
2. I would never have made it to where I am now if it wasn't for your service and love.
1. Your strength and your faith have been a great example to me, and I've appreciated the time we had to become closer.
Nine things about myself:
9. I do not like cooking.
8. I miss going to school.
7. I make jewelry just for fun...but I'm scared to try selling it.
6. I waited for a missionary.
5. My life would not be complete without music.
4. I like to read.
3. I hate traveling (the plane rides, the long drives, etc.), but I love seeing new places.
2. I wish I could get paid to do something I consider a hobby.
1. I have a pet rat that I am allergic to and can't have in my apartment, so it lives with my parents.
Eight ways to win my heart.
8. Serve
7. Show me you care
6. Hug
5. Let me know you are thinking of me
4. Smile
3. Do something crazy
2. Call me, out of the blue, just to say hi
1. Share your testimony
Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
7. My husband
6. Music
5. My family
4. The church
3. "I hate my job"
2. The future
1. Fun memories
Six things I do before I fall asleep
6. Brush my teeth
5. Turn out the lights
4. Cuddle
3. Talk way too much
2. Re-arrange my pillows
1. Pray
Five people who mean a lot.
5. Tyler
4. My four parents
3. My siblings
2. Vanessa
1. All my good friends!
Four things you're wearing right now.
4. Earrings (birthday gift from Tyler)
3. Old Navy Jeans
2. My wedding ring
1. Two shirts (I like layers)
Three songs that you listen to often.
3. "Ocean Avenue" -Yellowcard
2. "Defying Gravity" -Wicked
1. "Ring of Fire" -Johnny Cash
Two things you want to do before you die.
2. Travel more (Star Trek style-"Beam me up, Scotty")
1. Have a family (kids, grandkids...)
One confession.
1. I wish I could do more with my singing voice. When I was younger I dreamed of Broadway and The Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
2 comments:
Fun to get to know more about you. =)
I appreciate the star trek reference :)
Post a Comment