Hurray for Dad's! I have two, and I love it.
Growing up I always, always, always knew I could rely on my dad. He was someone to look up to, someone to go to for advice, someone I could trust. He has always set an excellent example for me. I love him SO much...even if he forgets to feed me sometimes...(he he, just teasing dad).
And now I have ANOTHER dad. Happy times! Granted, my father-in-law and I don't get to spend much time together and our history doesn't go back super far but...I do love him too. He raised an awesome son (not to mention handsome, talented, smart...) which is a testimony to him and proves he was a good dad too.
So here's to fathers and all they do for us!
*I wanted to put pictures in my post but since my crazy computer virus I think I've lost some pictures...and currently my wedding pictures are among the lost. Don't worry, I have a CD of them...somewhere...
1 comment:
It's a wonderful thing to have two great fathers in your life! =)
Post a Comment