Monday, June 28, 2010

Gram K

This weekend Tyler's mom's mom...aka is grandmother...died. She had been battling cancer for a few years and although we are all going to miss her, we are grateful that she is no longer in pain.

I felt really connected to her, even though I had only met her twice. Gram K was such a sweet, sweet lady and I loved the time I got to spend with her.

(My dad and Gram K at our Open House in South Carolina)

I am once again incredibly grateful for my faith, which allows me to keep living, knowing that I will see those I love again.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Won't it be so fun to meet our relatives on the other side when we just get to experience who they really are with no physical pain/limitations to hinder things? I love the comfort the gospel brings!