Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Beautiful Video

This is worth watching, I promise.

My New Life

It made me feel so silly. Here I've been feeling so down on myself because I have a rash taking over my face, thinking I'm ugly and feeling sorry for myself...but it could be so much worse! It can be easy to forget that we are not our bodies. That there is more to us than our skin and our fat and our hair. And it is so shallow of me to be down on myself just because my face isn't perfect and my body shape isn't the way I want it to be.

I hope that I can be stronger and carry myself with confidence. Because I'm not perfect, inside or out, but I'm trying. And that's what counts.

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

Wow, you completely read my mind! I just watched this video this morning and feel the same way as you do! I get down on myself a lot with looks and now I feel so silly because it could be so much worse! I was also going to post this video to my blog. You beat me to it! Thanks for sharing!