Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!

To some of the BEST mothers in the whole world.



I had a really great quote from church today that I was going to put in this post...but I can't remember it now. Which is too bad because I remember it was awesome.

It is my firm belief that no post about mothers would be complete without a list of some of the awesome things they do. So here is a list of the things I appreciate that BOTH my moms do. Cuz now that I'm married...I'm blessed with an extra mom in my life.

~They pray for me and my husband all the time.

~They call or text just to say "hi, I was thinking of you."

~They are always available when I need someone to talk to.

~They send cards and packages for holidays and other occasions.

~They are always ready when I need advice.

~They share awesome recipes.

~They are strong in the gospel and set an amazing example for me, my siblings, and everyone they come in contact with.

This list doesn't cover even an eight of the wonderful things that my moms do. They are the best.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I am so glad you have two such wonderful mothers! What a lovely tribute. =)