Yesterday in church, I felt I had the perfect seat. There were two adorable baby girls about two rows in front of me and an adorable baby boy to the right. Tyler told me to stop encouraging them, but I just loved to smile at them and watch them smile back and get all excited.
As I watched the babies interacting with their mothers, I was struck by a thought. And it almost brought me to tears. It is so easy to see a mother or a father's love for their child. It is written all over their face when they look at their baby, or smile at their baby, or hold their baby...you can visibly see just how much they love that child.
I realized that if we ever wonder if Heavenly Father loves us, or how much he loves us, we just need to look at a parent with their baby. Because Heavenly Father is our parent, and we are His children. He probably looks at us just that way...the way that only a parent can look at a child...with all the love in the world and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment