Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Three Things Tag

I was tagged, so here goes....

3 Names I go by:
1. Tenika
2. Tiki (my brother's nickname for me)
3. Twirp (what my dad used to call me as a kid)

3 Jobs I have had:
1. PSR worker (current)
2. Personal Assistant
3. TA to a Psychology professor

3 Places I have lived:
1. Rexburg, ID
2. Spanish Fork, UT
3. New Zealand

3 Favorite Drinks:
1. Water
2. Lemonade
3. Hot Chocolate

3 T.V. Shows I watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. Bones
3. NCIS

3 Places I have been:
1. South Carolina
2. Canada
3. Michigan

3 people who text me regularly: (I don't text...sniffle...so I'll change it to call)
1. Tyler (when I'm at work)
2. My mom/family
3. Rachel Mae

3 Favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. Salad
3. Ice Cream

3 Favorite books:
1. Scriptures
2. Wicked
3. My dad's books

3 Favorite Colors:
1. Red
2. Black
3. Blue

3 Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Making Jewelry
3. Spending time with the hubby

3 Things you can find in my refrigerator:
1. Milk
2. Eggs
3. Condiments (ketchup, ranch dressing, etc.)

3 Things I do everyday:
1. Shower
2. Check my email
3. Spend time with my amazing husband

3 Things I am good at:
1. Listening
2. Remembering to make the bed
3. Writing letters

People I want to tag: (feel free to use this even if I don't tag you!)
1. Courtney
2. Laura
3. Megan

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, there was a lot of things I didn't know, that was cool to find out. And I just did my tag too. Thanks for sharing

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Yay! This is so fun :D And I also liked how our shows are pretty much the same :) sa-weet.

Megan said...

Ok. I accept. =) Fun to learn some more about you!