Saturday, November 14, 2009

This Week in Review

Tyler and I have kept ourselves busy this week. I thought I would mention just a few of the highlights...


-We played a super fun game known in my family as "Crossword Scrabble" though I've also heard it referred to as "Fast Scrabble". I thought I'd take a picture of the creative words Tyler came up with.

-Tyler says he can't tell a difference, but I DID get a haircut this week. Mostly it was just to fix my sad looking layers. I'm happy with it...even if Tyler can't tell a difference.

-My wonderful husband came home one day with this beautiful bouquet, a card he made out of a google map he'd found in the car, and my missing chapstick. What a good husband I have.


-I spent a lot of time in the craft store picking out beads with a friend. For part of a Relief Society activity we were making our own watches, but the holes in the beads I chose were too small, so I will have to re-work that. But it put me in the mood to make something, and I started working on Christmas gifts. This bracelet is for a friend of my sister's who will be spending Christmas with us this year.

Other than that...our life this week was work, school, tithing settlement, and a sealing session at the temple. It was the first one we had been to since our own sealing about three and a half months ago. It was nice to go back and see it from a different perspective.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sealings are a great way to remember your own wedding! I'm glad you got to attend one so soon after getting married.

What a sweet husband you have, even if he can't tell a difference in your hair. How you feel about your hair is the important part anyway, right? =)