*I had to turn it into the 4-3-3 rather than 4-3 because I've micro-organized my photos to the point that I have folders inside of folders inside of folders. Pathetic, I know.
Bottom Row, L to R: Emily (Geslison) Bennet, Stephanie (Ames) DicksonTop Row, L to R: Vanessa Abbott, Tenika (Cope) Dennis, Sarah Lund, Sarah Fish
This picture was taken May 24th, 2005. High School Graduation. We had a party at the high school that night after graduation (our graduation was at 10 in the morning). I went with some of my best friends, and this is a picture of us...our last night together...We haven't all been together since then...no wait, we were once. When Vanessa left on her mission, we were miraculously all in the same state and not busy a few nights before she left...so we had a get-together. Anyway...back to the picture...Party at the high school. Then Sarah Fish, Stephanie and I went to Vanessa house for a sleep over and the next day we went to the zoo...along with Emily Geslison, Matt Clyde, Regina Lauridsen and David Burrows. I left for school a month after that. Crazy fast. That night was full of excitement, and a little bit of fear and sadness. I hate goodbyes! I'm glad that we are still friends though. They have always been such wonderful friends, full of love and support. This blog is random, but I'm grateful for the opportunity to reminisce about my awesome friends. I've been missing them lately.
1 comment:
I am suppose to be asleep or working on something, instead I'm procrastinating by being a creeper on your blog. I am fairly certain I haven't seen this entry, but I'm glad I found it. I miss you like crazy as well as the rest of our friends. I can't believe how much we have all changed in the last something years. I really hope we can figure out a way for all of us to come together next summer. Love you
Post a Comment