Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Trouble with Hair

Approximately every month and a half or two months, I get tired of my hair. I find it boring, or ugly, or annoying...or a combination of the three. And so I get this itch to change it.

I had decided after my wedding that I would try growing my hair out again. And then I hit the point I always hit, where I'm ready for a change. I was determined NOT to cut it. So I thought about dying, I thought about perming...I tried to find away to avoid cutting my hair.

But I still have the itch. And I don't really want to dye my hair. It's virgin.

So now the question is...



Long hair....




(Yes, I had to go back a while to find some pictures of myself with long hair)




OR

Short hair....




4 comments:

Laura said...

Keep it short! It's way cute on you.

Courtney said...

I am the same way. I personally love it short on you. But whatever you do it will look great!

Megan said...

I'm biased towards the shorter look, myself. =) You wear short very well! But I'm sure you'd look great (though maybe younger) with a longer 'do. =)

Jump :) said...

you can use a shampoo made for brunets or blonds and it does a natural highlight, it doesn't dye it it just add's the right vitamins that highlight that color, what i did to mine!