Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Blessing of Awesome Friends

I haven't blogged for a bit because our lives have been pretty boring. Tyler and I took turns being sick over the past week and a half...but we are finally both feeling well again. HURRAY!!!

We had a very awesome act of kindness while we were sick, so I thought I'd share. A dear friend of ours, who lives on the other side of the country, heard that we were sick. She called the local grocery store (who happens to deliver groceries to students without cars) and ordered us some of the necessities for a sick couple...

Also a few treats for us to enjoy once we were well again...

Believe it or not, those pictures don't even include all the things she got for us. We have been blessed with amazing friends!

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is so sweet & thoughtful! What a fun idea, too. I'm glad you're feeling better now & that you have such great friends. =)