
So...my computer is RETARDED and won't let me move things around...and keeps deleting what I try to move. Sorry this post looks a little skee-whompis...I made up the spelling on that word, by the way. I just had to show off what I've done! The picture you see right above this paragraph...is the jewelry I will wear to my wedding! Hurray! And below are a few samples of work I've done in the past few days as gifts. :)

This is a necklace and bracelet for my mom for her birthday (today. Happy Birthday, Mom!) It would probably look better on a model, but that's okay. Use your imagination.

This bracelet is a birthday present for a friend of mine...but she hasn't had her birthday yet so she doesn't know this is hers. :)

This bracelet and earring set are a birthday gift for ANOTHER friend. July is a busy birthday month for me. Anyway...just wanted to show off my work. I've been enjoying it...and it's nice to know I have some tiny bit of creativity in me. Hurray!
1 comment:
Your jewelry looks great -- I especially love the wedding set you made for yourself. I'll be looking for it in the photos you post after you're back from the honeymoon. =)
Post a Comment