Alright, you'll have to bear with me...a few weeks ago the screen on my digital camera broke. This caused a problem because I couldn't see what it was I was taking a picture of. I was really sad because I loved that camera! Since then I've been itching to buy a new camera, and have been watching sales. Finally I found a good sale, and I had a gift card for the store, so I felt like the camera was even cheaper than it really was. I love having a camera again, and this one has more megapixels than my last one, which is amazing.

I experimented with the camera as soon as I got it home and out of the packaging and was able to take an amazing picture of my ring. The other pictures just didn't do it justice at all. And this one still doesn't, but it's certainly better than the blobby pictures I was getting before. At least this one clearly shows details!
Now that I have a camera again, I am all about taking pictures. My family made S'mores on Monday by roasting marshmallows over our stove and putting them between fudge-stripped cookies. It was delicious, and a perfect photo-op.


Then yesterday at work, I was sitting outside reading and waiting for my dad to be ready to leave. I looked up and saw 8 little baby ducklings! They were sooo cute I couldn't resist taking some pictures. Spring is here and I am so happy!



3 comments:
What cute ducklings! Yay for Spring!!
Congratulations on your beautiful ring {&, of course, even more importantly for what it symbolizes!} and on getting a great new camera.
I love your new camera too. since I don't get to see the real Tenika for awhile it's nice to see more detail :) Thanks for sacrificing for me, since it's all about me ;)
i love your ring good job tyler
Post a Comment