Thursday, March 28, 2013

We had the twenty week ultrasound today.  Our baby is healthy and growing just right.  I'm so glad, I've been really paranoid about that because of weird pains I'm having that I never had with Jamison.  But all is well!

(I compared this ultrasound with Jamison's  and although the quality isn't as good (unfortunately) I think they will definitely look like siblings!  Same nose, same darling chubby cheeks). 

Blogger and I are not getting along recently.  I have no idea why this picture is coming up sideways and I can't seem to fix it.  GRRRR!  Also I had an absolutely adorable video to use to reveal the gender.  Jamison was soooo cute.  But because Blogger is apparently of the devil....I can't show it.  I'm super bummed.  :(

The other day we asked Jamison if he was having a brother or a sister.  He told us a brother.  Since then when we asked it switched between brother and sister.  He was right the first time, though.  He's having a little brother.  :)  Whenever he talks about it, he puts his hands up below his chin in the sweetest gesture and says, "ooooh a brother!"  But of course it doesn't sound EXACTLY like brother because...well...he's 22 months old.  ;)

Oh and no, we don't have a name picked out yet.  We're working on it though!

5 comments:

Viva said...

Awww! Congratulations!! :) Jamison will be a great older brother! Can't wait to see pictures of your second son too! :)

Jess and Richard said...

So FUN!!!! So...are you having round ligament pains? Just curious, I had those with S and they are so painful! I thought for sure my appendix was bursting and then I was all freaked out that something was wrong with the baby.

Lane & Kelly Snider said...

Congratulations! They will be the best of friends!

Jayme said...

Yay! That's so exciting! And they could be Braxton Hicks, too. I'm 90% sure I got BH before I ever felt movement!

Cassott Kinghorn said...

Sweetness! they are going to be best friends :D how fun!