I'm a total blogging slacker! This pregnancy has been so different from my last that I feel like I'm going through pregnancy for the first time. And even though I am 18 weeks in, I'm not getting that 2nd wind I got when I was pregnant with Jamison. I'm still sick and tired and don't want to do ANYTHING! So I do the basics and things like blogs and (sometimes laundry...which should probably count as a basic...) get pushed to the side.
But I had some time while Jamison napped and realized it was high time I did some updating.
The weather has been glorious most of the past two weeks. We are soaking it in. Jamison and I are outside daily. Yesterday while I was at work, Jamison and Tyler were in the backyard my entire shift at work! It's great, we have been missing the time outside and starting to run out of indoor activities. In fact, recently Jamison had taken to turning on the t.v. several times a day. Yikes! Thank goodness spring is just around the corner.
While the baby in my belly might be growing bigger every week, the rest of me is getting smaller. My doctor lectured me about needing to gain weight at my last appointment. And I've been disappointed to discover the most people STILL don't realize I'm pregnant. Tell me honestly, do I really just look fat?
Tyler has found the perfect way to get his college education without giving up the job that he falls more in love with every day. (except today when he didn't want to stay at work because there was just so much to do...) It's an online program, which means he can still work full-time and just do his work at night when he gets home. And the best part is that it will cost about the same as tuition at UVU. It will take more personal discipline but I have great faith in my husband and I will be his number one cheerleader and supporter the whole time. I am so incredibly proud of everything he does!
Jamison is still the chatter box he has always been. He is also a parrot now. He repeats almost EVERYTHING he hears, so watch out! Not only that, he repeats actions too. We have to keep a close eye on his behavior these days because he's picking up all sorts of habits I'm not thrilled about. He's such a doll though. He is always enthusiastic about helping me do things around the house and I love hearing him say, "a help?" as he reaches his hands out to pick up the laundry basket, throw away some trash, or put his toys where they belong. Maybe I'm a little biased but..I have the best baby!
(and so handsome too!)
6 comments:
So fun! They just get more adorable as they get older and their personalities develop!
So fun! They just get more adorable as they get older and their personalities develop!
I think you look great! Does Jamison realize he's going to be a brother? And when do you find out the gender?
Jamison has been told he will be a big brother and he tells me he's a baby. We're still working on it. lol. Gender Ultrasound is next Thursday (March 28th).
You'll have to let us know when you find out the gender!
Ah! Tomorrow is the big day :) I think you look great but I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment