I've been taking kind of a blogging hiatus, I'm sorry. It's not that things aren't happening. It's that I just don't feel motivated to write about them. Here's a brief summary though:
-We are about 85% unpacked, which feels great! Pictures are on the walls, we have finally gotten more cabinets in our crazy kitchen, and we even bought ourselves a treadmill for the sunroom. I don't have pictures for you, sorry. Maybe next time.
-Tyler and I went to the Spanish Fork Rodeo last week and my brother and his wife graciously babysat for us. When I was younger I whined about things like rodeos and basically anything my parents looked forward to taking us too. I was a snot. As it turns out though, a rodeo can be fun. I enjoyed myself. Though I did cry during the mutton busting or whatever it's called..when the little kids ride the sheep? I was terrified they would all get hurt and I just kept thinking...oh my gosh, what if that was Jamison getting thrown to the ground?!
-For my sister's 21st birthday we had an Alice in Wonderland themed party. It was fun to have an excuse to dress up. She decorated beautifully and made lots of food. We had apricot tarts (the apricots came from my tree!) and cucumber sandwiches and lots of other goodies. AND we played crochet. You can see some pictures here. P.S. She made her own dress...in one day...without a pattern. I know, right?!
-We took Jamison to the Pioneer Day parade in Spanish Fork. He loved the horses. And the balloons, which he calls balls. A few days ago he got a balloon at a car dealership (we were thinking about trading in our truck but have changed our minds...at least for now...) and he was in heaven. He loves balls/balloons/animals.
-Jamison is working on walking. Actually, I'm working on getting him to walk. He could care less. I just don't want him to go to nursery in a few months and still not be walking!!! He doesn't trust himself but I bribed him with mini M&M's and now he'll walk holding just one hand instead of two.
-Monday will be mine and Tyler's 3 year wedding anniversary. My wonderful mom is going to watch Jamison all day and Tyler and I can do whatever we want. By ourselves. We haven't done that since....well, since even before Jamison was born. Yeah. It's probably been like 18 odd months, thanks to Tyler's old job. Tomorrow has the potential to be absolutely amazing, and I'm looking forward to it!
Anywho, that's basically us. Sorry it's not more exciting.
2 comments:
thanks for the updates :D Sounds like things are going well :)
Sounds like you have been super busy!! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your 3rd anniversary!! :D I love the pictures from the Alice in Wonderland party and am amazed by your sister's dress! She's so talented! :) Did you get a new haircut? It looks really great on you! :)
Post a Comment