I'm allergic to Utah. Since I've been here I have sniffled and sneezed almost non-stop. And now Tyler is thinking about getting his bachelor's degree at UVU, so there is no escaping! On the bright side, I'm getting in some good time with my family and even a few friends. I'm feeling lazy about visiting though, and I'm not putting a lot of effort into seeing people. I'm just too wiped out from life right now.
Tuesday was a busy day for us. Tyler, Jamison, and I went to visit Tyler's mission president in Draper. Then we met my mom for lunch and went to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. I love them soooo much!
That evening my dad found a mechanic friend to give us a second opinion on what was wrong with our truck. I'm so glad we did that, because it turns out that there are only half as many problems as we were originally told. Tyler and my youngest brother, Wesley, spent the rest of the night taking apart the engine in the truck. Hopefully they'll get it put back together this weekend. ;)
Jamison is growing so much every day, I just can't believe it. He's adorable and at the moment he's spoiled by his grandparents, aunt, and uncles. I love watching my family interact with him! I stuck him on my mom's piano the other day and he had a blast! I might have to buy him a little piano of his own for Christmas...
I also took him outside to play, which I haven't really done before. I didn't feel like there was a good spot at our apartment in Sumter where I could just lay him down on the ground. But my parents' backyard is great for that. Like any true baby, as soon as he found the ground he immediately began stuffing grass in his mouth. Yum.
Our life is oh-so crazy and full of constant changes right now, but I'm just so glad to have a wonderful family. My husband keeps me sane and my baby keeps me smiling. What more could a girl ask for?

1 comment:
Very pretty pictures! Jamison is as cute as ever :) What is Tyler thinking about getting his bachelors in?
Post a Comment