My trip to Utah has been pretty darn great so far. I have really enjoyed the time with my family, as well as the opportunity to see some old friends. But of course, family is number one! A few highlights of the week...
*Picking my sister up in Price so that we could spend the weekend together and having her insist on making me a cookie in her new Easy Bake Oven before we could leave her apartment.
*Eating Papa Murphy's pizza (vegetarian)...I have missed it so much!
*Getting to have a baby shower where my Utah friends and family could be there. We had sooo many people show up, it was crazy! We ran out of room, people were literally standing in the halls. It makes a person feel loved. :)
The Snoopy blanket lovingly handmade by a former Young Women leader I had. Tyler is gonna love it!
*Sitting next to my sister during Relief Society and knowing what the other is about to say, without them saying anything.
*Going to my grandma's house, eating chips, and chatting with family.
*Going to the aquarium with the whole crew.
*Visiting the many people I love at Courtyard at Jamestown. Sometimes I feel like that is my second home...I fit right in. Even though I hadn't worked there in over a year and a half, I kept trying to help out in the kitchen and answer the phone. Silly me.
*Sitting around the dinner table for literally hours after finishing the meal...just visiting.
3 comments:
woot woot for family time! :D
How fun! And no you don't look rather large... you are so cute preggo!
You don't look big at all! I am so happy for you to get in family AND friend time. Sounds like an amazing baby shower -- I hope you got a big range of sizes so your baby has a chance to actually wear all the cute stuff I'm sure you got! ;)
Post a Comment