But before that even happened...Leisl and I stayed up way too late waiting until she officially turned 19. To pass the time, we blew bubbles and played Barbies. She'd been begging me to do that the whole time I was down, and I figured her birthday was a good time to give in.
The next morning, after sleeping, I had the fabulous idea of making bracelets out of the tabs on soda cans. Well...I actually got the idea from some one else, but today was the day I put it into action.
That evening when everyone was home from work/school, we got in our costumes and had a Dr. Who photo shoot.
I think Wesley and I did a good job of recreating this photo:
Here is the whole gang. L to R: Jackie Tyler, Rose Tyler, Dr. Who, Cpt. Jack Harkness, Martha Jones, and the Master (he's the bad guy, that's why he's standing apart from everyone else).
Leisl made her own birthday cake. It is the "Tardis" which is Dr. Who's traveling space ship and looks like a London phone booth.
I love this girl. Which is the only reason I would do all this...for her "Epic Golden Birthday".
(Picture taken the exact moment she turned 19--12:54 a.m.)
2 comments:
Looks like some fun memories. =) That's the best way to spend a bday -- esp a 'golden' one... making memories with those you love. =D
You two are always having a blast and doing something creative. I'm glad you had so much fun! :)
Post a Comment