Friday, June 18, 2010

Be Careful What You Pray For!

So many crazy things have happened in less than a week and they have all lead up to one thing.

Tyler and I are moving. When his semester ends in July. To this place:

Don't worry, it's just as much of a shock to us as to everyone else.

But the good news is...it's right. And we know it is. So even though I am soooo scared to be moving away from my family, friends, and the part of the country I have always known...I feel good about it, and I know we will be taken care of.

6 comments:

The Arnolds said...

Oh my gosh that is so exciting!

Jess and Richard said...

That will be so fun! It is weird to move away from family, but it is good to get away and really be on your own. Good luck!

Courtney said...

That sounds like it will be a good adventure! I kinda wana move there too. Hope all goes well!

(I thought you were going to announce you were pregnant)

Louise said...

Congrats! I had a feeling that you were moving. If Vanessa stay here you are a little closer to each other. We move here in Missouri, We didn't knowing anyone here and we learn to like it here. It was hard at first but once you get to know some people it a lot easier. By the way you never get use to the weather especially when it humid.

Good Luck!

Megan said...

That sounds a lot like our journey out here to Seattle. We didn't know why, exactly, but we felt very right about it. We've learned so much, had so many great experiences, and made such good friends here. I'm sure it will be a great experience for you, too! Look forward to hearing more about your adventures. =)

Cassott Kinghorn said...

yayyyy!