Friday, May 21, 2010

Pictures From Our Trip

Good news! My computer is BACK! And I finally got some of my pictures off my phone. They aren't the best quality, but they give you an idea of the fun...the beauty...sigh...do I sound like I miss it? I do.


It's so green. And the weather was perfect the whole time we were there.


I always find it so fascinating that even driving in a city, you can find yourself completely surrounded by trees, moss...it's like a forest, but it's everywhere!


This is a picture of Myrtle Beach. I love the beach. We went in the waves, we spent time basking in the sun, I find some cool shells that didn't actually make it home...


The tiny but beautiful Columbia South Carolina Temple.


Meagan and Zach are married! Hurray!


Meagan dancing with her dad, Larry.

Zach dancing with his new mother in law and Meagan dancing with her new father in law.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm glad you had such a great time! {And that your computer's back now, too.} =)