Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meagan and Zach Got Married!

All the pictures I took while in South Carolina are either on other people's cameras or my phone. And I can't figure out how to transfer pictures from my phone to Tyler's Mac (my computer having contracted a nasty virus and currently being out of commission). So until I get things sorted out...I have no pictures to show off.

The trip was nice though. Busy, but nice. It's always good to be with family. And especially for such a beautiful event. Meagan made a gorgeous bride. Zach made a handsome groom. Together they made a fantastic couple. Yes, I did cry at the ceremony. Yes, I did remember all over again my own wedding and the wonderful promises made. Yes, I did hug my husband extra hard afterwards.

Now we are back in Idaho and both missing the lovely South Carolina weather and fun family times. I'm even feeling a little lonely and depressed today. I always do after spending time with loved ones and then coming back to my little empty apartment. But we'll see them again. :)

2 comments:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys got to go :D
So, does your phone have bluetooth? and does his mac have bluetooth? If so I can help you figure out how to get the pics off your phone.
Also, we went to Beaver Dick Park out by R mountain. It is awesome because it's so far from the city lights. You guys should totally go. :D

Courtney said...

Sounds like a good trip, I always love weddings too. It is a wonderful reminder of the happiness you have for your own marriage! (I do the same thing)