Monday, March 1, 2010

Quick Trip to Utah

Tyler and I decided to take a last-minute trip down to Utah when I got off work Saturday afternoon. My brother was speaking in a ward Sunday morning and my sister was singing in her ward Sunday afternoon, so we thought it might be fun to go down and see them do their things. They both did fantastic!

The mountains looked really pretty on the ride down and so I couldn't help but take a few pictures. Unfortunately they are the only pictures I got all weekend because my camera batteries died and I forgot to bring the charger.




Devin made us a delicious Bolivian dish for dinner on Saturday night. I won't attempt to spell it, just know it was good. We had a lot of people there for dinner, which made it fun and full of conversation. There was a riveting game of Cranium after dinner, and some small air hockey competitions before we ate.

We had lots of good family time on Sunday between meetings, and ended the evening by visiting my grandmother and some other family.

It was a quick and spontaneous trip, but so worth it!

2 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Quick and spontaneous trips are the best!

Megan said...

I'm so jealous that you live close enough to do spontaneous trips like that! {OK, really, I'm super happy for you; I just wish we could do things like that, too.} =) Sounds like a great weekend!