Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Gone Again

Well, Tyler has left again. This time for Fort Riley in Kansas. I took him to the airport at 5:30 this morning. It was a bit of a rushed goodbye, but I'm grateful that he'll only be gone for a month...or less. I'm also grateful that he will have work.

To give ourselves some fun before Tyler left, we went bowling using a coupon we had. We bowled three games and had a very good time. I was proud of myself for bowling about 60...as usually my score is in the thirties.

I have been trying to keep myself occupied all day, to help me miss Tyler less. I bought a whole bunch of cereal at a sale Albertsons was having. It was 79 cents a box! So...I got twenty. We love cereal :) I had work this afternoon. Then this evening a dear friend of mine came over. We made dinner and watched a movie...oh, and she did some homework. It was nice not to be alone all day.

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Man, I'm sad I missed out on that cereal sale! =D Sorry to hear you're without your beloved again. I'm glad you're able to look on the bright side -- and that you were able to do something fun together before he left. Best wishes for filling your time with good things until he returns!