~Tyler cannot die for a long, long time. And when he does die, I'd better follow VERY closely behind. I would hate to live years without him.
~I would honestly rather spend the rest of my life fighting with Tyler, than not be with him at all. Of course, I'd rather spend the rest of my life NOT fighting. But if fighting was the only way I could keep Tyler in my life, I'd do it.
~When I was standing in line for an I-card four and a half years ago, I had no idea I was standing behind my eternal companion. (although he's probably glad he didn't know at that point...because his first impression of the girl standing behind him in line was that she sure did complain about the line a lot! Good news is he didn't know that was me until months later when I told him...ha ha) But I'm sooo glad for the people and things that have lead me to this point in my life, and to this man.6 Months down, eternity to go!
1 comment:
I can't believe it has been 6 months already. You guys are so cute. Thanks for sharing, and I hope Tyler comes home soon and guys can be back together. That has got to be so hard having him gone, I would hate it.
Post a Comment