Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Curse...

...of living in married housing is that I am almost always surrounded by happy couples. This, added to the constant advertisements for Valentine's Day next Sunday, makes me miss my husband almost NON-STOP!

But I have some possible good news. In approximately a week and a half (hopefully), I'll get to see this handsome face....
...while he is between jobs. (Cross your fingers it happens!)

P.S. This picture was taken on Skype. I'm sneaky, my husband doesn't even know I have it. he he...now he will... But it gives you the opportunity to see his KITCHEN in the hotel where he is staying. Yes folks, my husband has a full-sized kitchen in his hotel. Oven, fridge, cupboards...the whole deal. What a spoiled man!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That has got to be so hard. I don't know if I could be without Justin for that long. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that he comes home soon.

Megan said...

Oh, I hope you get a mid-job visit!