Thursday, February 18, 2010

9 Hours!

So the last few days have been emotional for me. Bad news from both sides of the family, a chip in the windshield, a frustrating day at work....But I'm hanging in there. And so happy that I will see Tyler tonight. If I still need to cry, it will be nice to be able to do it on his shoulder instead of blubbering to him over the phone at eleven o' clock at night.

He sent me a picture yesterday to prepare me for what he'll be looking like....my man grew a goatee and mustache. His hair is so light that it's not that noticeable. But I promise I will notice it when he kisses me.

He's so handsome. And I'm so happy to see him soon! 9 Hours. :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Tenika, you're so cute. Isn't it so nice to have a husband's shoulder to cry on? You cry, you talk, and then everything is all better.

Anonymous said...

Here is the recipe! This is what it originally says, but as I said in my post I changed things up a bit. If you do it my way I used a total of 8 reese's cups. Let me know how it turns out!

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
2 (8 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked

In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the peanut butter. Fold in 1 container of whipped topping. Spread filling in baked pie shell. Chill for 1 hour.

Spread top with remaining container of whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.

Megan said...

I'm sorry to hear you've had such a bad few days! Hurray for your husband coming home!!