Butter Kiss Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
35 milk chocolate (or Cherry Cordial, your pick) candy kisses, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls.
4. Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until set. Press Kiss in center of each cookie. Cool on wire rack.
3 comments:
Those look so delicious Tenika! Yuo are quite the lil' baker! How are you these days? I miss seeing you around!
I am going to try these tonight for Family Home Evening Treat. Hmm, How do they fit with the theme Repentance and Healing. You know me. I will come up with something.
Those do sound yummy {esp with flavored kisses}! Thanks for sharing. Hmmm, I have some caramel chocolates that might taste good on cookies -- thanks for the idea! =)
Post a Comment