We have always gotten along together. Any fights we had were very minor, and we quickly made amends. We couldn't handle being mad at each other.
We always have fun together, and growing up we were practically inseparable.
My sister was always there for me when I needed a helping hand. She didn't always like it, but since the first moment I was daring enough to hand her a pair of scissors, she has been my personal hairdresser.
We also have about a million, gazillion inside jokes. When we get together, we talk and laugh and talk and laugh...late into the night. I think we drove my parents crazy when we shared a room because we would talk for hours every night when we should be sleeping. And because we were girls, we'd giggle too.
My sister and I share practically everything: secrets, jewelry, candy...
So here's to you, Leisl. I LOVE YOU!!!
3 comments:
Dear Tenika: This is your sister, Leisl. I had Mommy get me on her blog so I could see what you're saying about me. Like you said...all good things. :) It made me smile. Thank you! Love you sis...that is all. The end. <3
That is awesome that you guys are so close!!!
I'm glad you have such a great sister relationship!!
Post a Comment