Since the air is cold, the leaves are falling, and there are Halloween decorations in the store....

I made Halloween Brownies on Friday.
Other things that have happened? Well....

Tyler got a haircut. It's shorter than I'm used to, but it's feels cool to rub the sides of his head. On the down side...it cost $12!!! I'm gonna have to learn how to cut his hair...
And...
Here's a once in a lifetime thing...Tyler was letting me take pictures (alright, they are mostly goofy, but STILL!)



Hope everyone has a good weekend and enjoys the words of the prophets!
2 comments:
You guys should totally get a hair trimmer. It's a great investment! Scott got one for Christmas years ago and cut his own hair for awhile but now I cut it for him. It's so super easy!!! We can give you a lesson too :)
Those brownies look yummy!
Home hair-cutting is a great skill to know! For your husband and later for your kids you can save a bundle {until they're old enough to want something/someone one more advanced ;)}.
Post a Comment