Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Trip

This weekend Tyler and I took a trip down to Utah. My little sister was performing in her first college play, and we thought it would be fun to see it. We spent the night at my parents' house in Spanish Fork, and then drove down to Price on Saturday for the play. The trip to Price was really neat because we drive through the Spanish Fork Canyon. And while it may be one of the 5 most dangerous canyons in the U.S....it is super pretty in the fall! So here are a few pictures of the drive down...

Rock walls on either side!


My grandmother (whom we also visited while we were in Utah) said that she heard on the radio that this last weekend was the best time to drive through the canyon.


I just love all the fall colors!


I wish we could have stopped the car and got out to take a bunch of pictures. But at least these aren't too blurry!


I just noticed you can see my shirt being reflected in the window. How funny.


The play is called "Room Service" and it's a comedy. She did a good job.


We spent Saturday night at my parents house as well, and went to church with them the next day. Tyler discovered a new way he'd like to do his hair....


And of course, I was very happy to see my pet rat, Selwyn. I think she was happy to see me too. I'd like to think she'd missed me as much as I've missed her...but since she can't talk it's hard to tell.

We had a good trip and enjoyed our time there. On the way home, I was getting very restless and so Tyler suggested that we sing Hymns. It was really fun and I LOVE how Tyler can harmonize sooo well! I wanted to record some of it, but when I got the camera out, Tyler protested. Maybe next time. :)

No comments: