Sunday, August 30, 2009

We've Made It One Month!

There was some debate over what day we actually hit our month mark. Was it by counting thirty days, or perhaps by jumping down four Thursdays? We gave up trying to figure it out and decided to just have one big "Happy One Month Honey" weekend. So I've put down some of the highlights.

To celebrate one month of being married...

~My wonderful husband surprised me by bringing home a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.


~We enjoyed the delicious buffet at Craigo's, the local pizza place.


~We decided to try our hand at tennis...and boy, we are not too good. But we plan to get much, much better through practicing late at night when no one is around to laugh at our lack of skills.

















~We took a trip to Mesa Falls. We had planned to hike near the upper falls, but were unaware there was a fee and didn't bring any money. So instead we enjoyed the scenery of the lower falls and the drive.


Hurray for marriage!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That went fast huh! Congrats

Megan said...

So sorry I forgot to mention the fee! Bryan's dad had some sort of pass, so since I didn't actually pay it I totally forgot about it. Oops!!

Congratulations on celebrating your month mark. =) We celebrated our 100 day mark which was fun, too.