Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Touring the Dennis Apartment

Welcome to the picture tour of the Dennis apartment!

Here we are, Stonebrook apartment complex, building six.



Are here's our apartment, number 606. Come on in...

(that's the front door, if you didn't guess)


A lovely view of our green couch sporting a very soft blanket we got as a wedding gift. On the wall above the couch are the mirrors my sister turned into picture frames for us. We displayed them at the reception as well. And in the corner you can see a picture of Jesus...very crucial to our home.



Here is our lovely "entertainment center" consisting of a computer monitor, an xbox, and speakers.



Welcome to the kitchen! Eventually my apron won't be hanging on the fire extinguisher...Tyler just hasn't had time to get me a hook yet.


Another view of our kitchen. It's a pretty decent size, but we've quickly run out of counter space with all the appliance we have!


You can see part of our dining room table, and the closet where we keep the washer and dryer.



Hmmm I don't know why this picture is sideways...just tilt your head. lol. That's a view of the hall, and our bedroom is at the end.


Ew, another sideways picture. I apologize...I've never had this problem before. This is what Tyler has christened the "man closet". It is home to our games on the top shelf, and his tools take up the rest of the space.



Alright, here is our bathroom. It's the only part of our house that actually matches! It's kinda cute.


I noticed the other day that even our soap and our toothbrushes and...the kleenex box...match!


The second bedroom in our apartment is currently the storage room. It won't look this messy once we fix the bookshelf. Right now it has no shelves...which defeats the purpose a bit!


This is our music corner. Home to two of Tyler's guitars, my little guitar and the dusty violin.


And now...our bedroom!


I have to show off our awesome closets. Yes, that entire wall is closet space. And with two sets of doors, we can treat that one giant closet as a "him and hers" type closet.


And last...a view of the hall from the bedroom. We could watch for intruders from the bedroom if we wanted. :p






And that's it, our little home sweet home.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

It looks great! A nice place to live. I am so happy for you. You seem to really love being married and your new life- that is so wonderful.

Megan said...

I'm glad to see the inside since I missed the real-life tour the other day. =) I have to say, though, that it confused me that #606 was the ground floor. Every other apartment complex I know numbers doors starting with 1 at the bottom! =D