An important part of any trip to anywhere near any ocean is...a trip TO the ocean. So these are pictures taken on Folly Beach.

One of the interesting things about the Atlantic Ocean is that this time of year...it's warm! All the other times I've been to the ocean, it's been to the Pacific Ocean, so I'm not used to the idea of warm ocean water.

Tyler and I went to Folly Beach twice. The first time we went with some friends: Robert and Janet Brown. Janet grew up in the Charleston area, so she knew the best beaches.

Tyler and I standing on the pier. It was a bit windy up there, but that was nice because otherwise you got sticky from the humidity.

View from the pier.

And of course, no beach trip would be complete if we didn't write something in the sand!

It was sooo nice to go to the beach. I don't think I've been in close to ten years. Wait, there was a quick half hour stop at a beach on our way back from San Francisco when I was a sophomore in high school orchestra. But that hardly counts.
No comments:
Post a Comment