- July 17th: I finished up work at Courtyard. I still have dreams about the residents and miss them like crazy!
- July 19th: My sister's 18th birthday...and also the first time I met Tyler's youngest sister.
- July 20th-21st: my mom, Tyler's mom, and myself went up to Rexburg. We took most of my stuff up and got it unpacked in my new apartment. I had a job interview (it's not 100% but without actually saying the words "you're hired" I basically was told I was hired...more to come on that...)
- July 25th: I went through the temple for the first time...and also met Tyler's dad for the first time.
And the plan for the next few weeks...
- July 29th: my family will go up to Rexburg
- July 30th: my wedding! Pictures, marriage, luncheon...oh my!
- July 31st: the reception in Spanish Fork (come if you can! 6:30pm-8:30pm at the church by my house...call or email if you need directions)
- August 1st: Tyler and I fly to South Carolina to begin our honeymoon
- August 8th: our open house in South Carolina (6-8...again, everyone is welcome to come!)
- August 10th: Tyler and I leave South Carolina and real life will begin again shortly there-after.
I'll see everyone again...AFTER I'M A MARRIED WOMAN!!!
2 comments:
Wow you crazy women. I am so happy for you. Congrats on getting married- it really is so wonderful. Sounds like he is a good guy. And I wish you the best!
Good luck with it all! I celebrated 10 years on July 23rd of entering the temple {besides baptisms, of course}. I'm so happy for you!!
Post a Comment