Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Engagement Photos

I finally got my engagement pictures back! I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER to get them. Tyler hates pictures of himself, so he probably hates that I'm doing this but I wanted to post some of them on here.


This picture is Tyler's personal favorite. I find it cute too. And my mom and sister both ooohed and aaahed over it, which I take as a good sign. Although I did a double take the first time I saw the picture because it almost looks like Tyler is sporting a faux-hawk!





I like this picture except that...Tyler's face is in the shadows! It has a very "angel of light, angel of dark" feel to it. Which is too bad.







I really do like this picture! I think that you can see just how happy we are when we look at each other. Leisl's friend made me promise that I would have at least one picture on my announcement that showed both of our faces...so I need to watch for that. She says she hates when she gets an invite and she wants to see this girl she's never met who is marrying her cousin or whoever...but you don't have a picture that shows their faces! And...I have had similar thoughts in the past.



I love the old buildings look! And I like black and white too. So I really like this picture. Again though...you can't see my face! The funny story behind this picture (or rather the place we took this picture) is that apparently it is private property that we aren't allowed to be in. We were in the middle of taking photos and got kicked off. Ooops!



This is another cute photo. I do like it. But I wish it was outdoors. I'm being picky, huh?!




Yes, I'm super picky. This photo is AWESOME...except that I look like I have creepy vampire eyes. I'm not sure what happened.





This picture is my absolute FAVORITE!!! I fell in love with it when I first saw it. Every time I look at it I just think...oh so cute!...all over again. When my dad saw it, he complimented my veins. Thanks Dad...ha ha. But seriously? I REALLY want to use this picture on the announcements...even though it doesn't show our faces!

I still don't know how we'll put the announcements together. I just want to print them off on photo paper (sooo much cheaper!), and just photoshop a couple pictures along the side or something. I dunno. But now you've had a little taste. :)



No comments: