
As the days continue to pass, it's beginning to sink in...I'm almost a college graduate! I'm not going to lie, I've been counting down for this moment all semester. At the same time that I couldn't wait to be done with school, I was scared to death at the idea of entering "the real world." It's a very intimidating thought! Yet, God hasn't forgotten me and things are starting to fall into place. The big question mark that was my future a few weeks ago, is starting to turn into a blurry picture. Although I'm scared to death, I can't wait to see what the future will hold!
2 comments:
I'm looking forward to reading about the blurry picture as it becomes more clear. :)
Yay! You are so lucky! I'm still three semesters out and I'm already counting down! haha. Yeah, I'll have been here 5 years by the time it's all over...ah!! Love you!
Post a Comment