Wednesday, April 2, 2014

When life feels like too much, I have to remember to look at the good.  I look at my sweet husband who will do anything for me.  I look at my darling kids and all the joys and challenges that come with raising them.  And I realize...it's not so bad.  I can do this.  And I have the cutest companions to enjoy this journey with.

Jamison is so creative and clever.  His imagination just blows my mind.  He can turn anything into...well, anything.  It's awesome.

 (this belt is his whistle)

 (this lawnmower also doubles as a motorcycle)

Gregory never really took to baby food but he loves eating table food with us.  His favorites are bananas, grapes, and corn.  And our house is no longer safe as Gregory has figured out how to get around.  His version of crawling is a little funky but it gets him where he wants to go.  I've learned it's a lot harder to baby-proof a house when you have a toddler but we are working on it!


Tyler is staying busy with work and school.  I'm so proud of his hard work.  We drove all the way to Tooele (hour and a half) on Saturday so he could take a test.  And then (of course) they had problems with the computer and he had to reschedule.  Luckily he can take it closer to home this time.  While we were out we took the boys to the zoo for the afternoon.  I'm not sure Gregory knew or cared what was going on but he was excited when I took him out of the stroller to go in the Reptile house.  And Jamison was so impressed with all the animals he could see in one place.  He would request one animal after another and we'd go find it.  Elephant, Rhinoceros, Gorilla...the only thing we couldn't show him was the Lion because they are creating a new environment for it right now.  The good news is that we got a season pass for Christmas so this definitely won't be our last trip!







No comments: