Monday, April 15, 2013

Hi friends.  Today I can officially announce where we will be moving, though the date is not yet set in stone (sometime within the next month, though).  We are going to be moving to Spanish Fork to live in my grandmother's basement and help her as needed.  My sweet, amazing grandmother is almost 94 and although she's still living on her own and doing not too shabby, she recognizes that it's time to start getting a little more help.  I'm the lucky one who has the ability and is in a time of life, to be able to help. 

Life is going to be crazy this summer as we pack and move, settle into a new routine with Grandma, and welcome a new baby into our lives.  I'm looking forward to the excitement and trying to avoid the stress!

Oh, and I'm almost to the end of my ultrasound drama.  I found out that the ultrasound could still be covered by my insurance and I had a copy of the results faxed to my doctor.  A few days ago my doctor's office called me and told me that they just would feel more comfortable if I came in and let THEM do an ultrasound.  This was fine by me because I've been worrying that the ultrasound tech, since she didn't know me or my medical history, might have missed something that my doctor needed to know.  And so this Friday I get another chance to look at my precious little boy (whose first name will more than likely be Gregory though a middle name is still very much up in the air) and make sure all is well.  Before you start worrying if my insurance will cover TWO ultrasounds...let me tell you how awesome my doctor's office is.  They called the ultrasound tech who did my ultrasound and chewed out basically everyone at the office.  It was against protocol for them to accept me without doctor's orders and especially where they didn't even have any record of me!  I will not have to pay for that first ultrasound.  Yay!

Before the weather turned awful again (snow this morning, blech!) we spent more time outside.  In fact, we spent an hour playing on the slide at the park.  I'm including some fun pictures because what post would be complete without Jamison's sweet smile?








3 comments:

Jayme said...

Glad you got the ultrasound/insurance craziness fixed! Are you going to keep working once you move in with Grandma?

Lane & Kelly Snider said...

Cute name choice!

Viva said...

I'm glad things are all starting to work out! :) Love the name Gregory! It goes so well with Jamison!