Thursday, September 9, 2010

...Then Came the Rain

Ummm...forget about that last post. We got an email today saying that they can't train him. Lame.

In other news....well, nothing really. I have no job, so I just chill around the house and sometimes venture out to the post office or WalMart. Are you impressed that I can get to those places on my own? I am. I can also find the church and where my mother in law works and the grocery store where my sister in law works. I'm starting to know where the main roads are and I'm not as scared to use them.

Along with not having a job, our membership records haven't been transfered to the Sumter ward yet, so Tyler and I don't have to worry about callings for now either. It probably won't be much longer though...last week the bishopric was asking Laurie how long we would be staying.

Saturday Tyler and I have discussed going around town so that I can get some snapshots to show everyone what this place is like. So if we really do that...you can look forward to a post all about Sumter. If not...my blog will continue to be a boring place where I tell you what a bum I am. :p

1 comment:

Megan said...

I hope you do get some photos taken of your new hometown. I had a hard time finding my way around here when we first moved here. It felt like it took me so long to acclimate. I think you're ahead of me in that category. =)