I had a really good time, slept in a pop out with air conditioning (something I'd never experienced before), ate dinner that had been cooked in a lard can, learned to play Rook (kind of....I'm still getting the hang of it), and fell in love with Uncle Jeff's camera. It was a really nice camera!
It was different than camping in Utah or Idaho. When I was packing I asked "will it be cooler in the mountains?" (thinking of how cold it gets at night when I've camped in the past) and when everyone responded in the affirmative I packed long pants and no flip flops. Bad choice. It IS cooler in the mountains....but there is a different standard of cool out here. So I was a bit hot.
BUT it was still a good experience and I have lots of pretty scenery to share...
2 comments:
How gorgeous! Lucky!
That is beautiful!
Post a Comment