Wednesday, July 14, 2010

So many friends, so little time!

Maybe I should announce I am moving across the country more often. I have had so many people to spend time with while I'm in Utah! It's been a lot of fun and I look forward to more fun in this coming week. Here is the low-down on my past week or so...

*Had lunch (twice!) with a group of girls I went to high school with and their adorable kids (...we think they should get married...)



*Helped my sister dye her hair and then celebrated with snow cones. Yummy!



*Had a late birthday celebration for my mom after my little brother got back from his scout adventures (also known as Timberline).


*Had an "Un-Birthday" celebration with my family so that they could make up for not celebrating my real birthday with me.


*Went to the park and got ice cream with my friend Amy and her two precocious little ones.



*Ate Japanese for the first time, wandered the mall and met Sarah's baby Gemma



*Spent the evening with two old roommates and met baby Zoey for the first time.


No comments: