Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th (5th) of July!

Somehow I got confused and all these pictures are in backwards order. So bear with me as I tell you my weekend...backwards!

Last night, after a super fun bbq with my uncle and his family...my sister trimmed my hair and we dyed it black. It was my first time EVER dying my hair and I chickened out and actually left the store...then went in and bought the dye. I think I'll add some red highlights still but...here it is so far...

After the bbq but before we did my hair...there were fireworks. I took a lot of pictures but I won't bore you with them all. So here's one...sideways...


In the morning my family went to Orem where they were having a presentation on Ellis Island. Leisl and I got our picture taken at Ellis Island...

And Leisl, Mom, Tyler and I visited the Statue of Liberty. :)

The rest of the weekend was spent doing bbq's and family reunions and visiting mission presidents...but I don't have pictures of all that. It was a very fun holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Sounds like fun! glad to hear your in town. Hope everything is going well. Thanks for telling me what your dad said, that is pretty neat, especially since he married us four years ago. Good luck with the move and hope you enjoy a new place.

Megan said...

Sounds like a fun holiday weekend. Glad you could celebrate with your family before heading out! =)